Precast Concrete Products for Petrochemical Plants
Petrochemical plants and chemical plants provide a wide range of products that are essential to almost every industry segment you can imagine. In addition, these plants play a critical role in our country’s economy – and billions of dollars are spent annually to ensure that they are working as safely, efficiently and effectively as possible. Every plant has its own unique product mix, geographical location, footprint requirements and process challenges – and the logistics of running these plants is mind-boggling. Plant managers, safety managers, operations managers and personnel work tirelessly to keep daily operations going – especially during shutdowns and turnarounds.
At Tricon Industrial, we appreciate the unique challenges that petrochemical and chemical plants face. We’re committed to providing our customers with a variety of products that can help you improve your operations. While it’s nearly impossible to understand all of the products and processes that can be improved with precast concrete solutions, following is a list of areas where we can help:
- Security walls
- Blast proof walls
- Walls for dry materials / aggregate storage
- Vapor walls
- Traffic barriers
- Wheel stops (parking logs)
- Pads – equipment installations
- Shutdown/turnaround support and staging
- Piping crossovers, pipe crossings, pipe supports
- Pipe racks (above ground piping, overhead pipes, sleepers, pipe supports)
- Concrete racks (equipment yard storage)
- On-property water crossings (bridges for auto/trucks, rail)
- Bulkhead caps (for plants with Intercoastal, barge or canal access)
- Dock cleats
- And more!
Petrochemical Concrete Products
The Possibilities are Nearly Endless
If you are looking to solve a problem, improve a process, enhance safety, reduce downtime, or maximize production at your plant, facility or in the field, chances are that a precast concrete product can help. Let’s start the conversation today.